Do you have the wits to enter the pit and answer these ten movie and TV questions? If so, welcome back to the second edition of the Month in Quiz. Holy mackerel, it’s already the end of February? Feels like it just began last week! Below this intro is the ultimate round-up of the media news from the previous 28 days. Only the few folks wisest in the ways of pop culture will achieve the coveted title of a perfect score, but even the readers whom are floundering in this knowledge can still take a gander at the most likely pick.
But now, behold, there is a rather unique present for the tip toppers. If you manage to triumph over at least 8 of the 10 questions featured, I will send you a drawing of your choosing made by me myself-No joke! All that’s required to receive an illustration is to: A) Comment your answers for the quiz in the comments section at the bottom of the post before March 5; B) If you score a total of eight of more points according to the results (which are attached to this post on the deadline), email me what you would like your drawing to be and add your address so I can mail the art piece straight to your doorstep.
Well, you’ve heard me ramble on enough. Let’s begin with the quiz at hand, shall we!
- Jurassic World III is being released this July. Now, what is the official full name of the film?
- Jurassic World: Extinction
- The Jurassic World
- Jurassic World: Dominion
- Jurassic World: When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth
2. Another remake based on the classic black-and-white flick Bride of Frankenstein is in development. What was the “bride’s” defining quality?
- Her remarkably snarky attitude
- She was a TV personality
- Her ability to presumably glide over the ground’s surface
- Her out-of-control and poofy hairdo
3. Which one of these fast food chains has jokingly banned Joss Whedon from their stores to show their support for Zack Snyder’s cut of Justice League?
- White Castle
- Panda Express
4. No Time to Die, the latest James Bond adventure, will have a wide release on April 10. Which modern hit artist will have their version of the iconic theme in the movie?
- Billie Eilish
- The Cars
- Cage the Elephant
- Silversun Pickups
5. Which of the following long running BBC shows is not in danger of being cancelled, despite declining ratings?
- The Sky at Night
- Dr. Who
6. WandaVision is a upcoming Disney+ exclusive series influenced by retro sitcoms such as ‘Bewitched’. Which two rival shows did Bewitched tie with in the ratings for it’s 6th season?
- The Beverly Hillbillies and Captain Kangaroo
- NBC Saturday Night at the Movies and The F.B.I
- Mission: Impossible and The Red Skelton Show
- Clutch Cargo and Daktari
7. Robert Englund would be interested to return to voice act for what animated version of this popular horror movie character?
- Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
- Norman Bates (Psycho)
- Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Michael Myers (Halloween)
8. Season 3 of the critically acclaimed series Westworld is premiering on HBO March 15. So now for the million dollar question, what is HBO an acronym for?
- HyperBole Only
- High Brow Order
- Hawaiian Broadcasting Outlet
- Home Box Office
9. Which film genre is Bob’s Burgers: The Movie spoofing in it’s very own feature?
- Road Trip Comedies
10. You’re almost complete with the quiz! But first and finally, which cast member from the series The Office has an idea for a reunion special?
- Brian Baumgartner/Kevin Malone
- Jenna Fischer/Pam Beesly
- Rainn Wilson/Dwight Schrute
- John Krasinski/Jim Halpert
Write your answers down below by Thursday, March 5th at 10:00pm Pacific Time
Thanks for Playing!